Mr Almond is an experienced upper gastrointestinal and general surgeon who provides expert evidence in personal injury and clinical negligence cases.
Instructing Mr Max Almond
If you want to instruct Mr Almond or if you want to discuss using Mr Almond for your case, please contact us.
Experience of Giving Evidence
Mr Almond has experience of acting for both claimants and defendants in personal and occupational injury claims and in medical negligence cases.
His main areas of medicolegal expertise include:
- Cases involving abdominal trauma / injury
- Any emergency or elective general surgical negligence (including intestinal obstruction, peritonitis, appendicitis, abdominal pain, hernias and post-operative complications)
- Cases involving complications of gallbladder surgery
- Cases involving mis-management of abdominal tumours including soft tissue sarcoma, retroperitoneal sarcoma, adrenal cancer, gastrointestinal stromal tumours and neuroendocrine tumours
- All cases involving upper GI endoscopy
Mr Almond has experience in root cause analysis investigation and in providing evidence for criminal investigations.
He is registered with the National Expert Witness Agency and is a member of the MLAS Expert Witness Community. He is also an APIL expert. He has completed the Bond Solon Excellence in Report Writing, July 2019.