Mr Nicholas Gillham is a consultant trauma and orthopaedic surgeon who provides expert evidence in personal injury and medical negligence.
Instructing Mr Nicholas Gillham
If you want to instruct Mr Nicholas Gillham or if you want to discuss using Mr Nicholas Gillham for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
Mr Gillham has been preparing medical reports for more than 25 years. He is regulary involved in telephone and face to face conferences with solicitors and barristers. He has attended court and given oral evidence on a regular basis. He has prepared medical negligence reports for the last decade.
- Personal injury, including road traffic accidents, slips and trips and accidents at work.
- Complex fractures and multiple injury cases, specifically complex wrist and ankle injuries.
- Fragility fractures in the elderly.
- Sporting related injuries.
- Medical negligence.
Specialist assessments undertaken
- Specific assessment of complex upper limb and ankle injuries.
- Close links with radiologists at St Luke’s Hospital in Oxford. This is very helpful in arranging appropriate imaging for complex injuries.