Dr Kupatadze is an experienced analyst who provides expert witness services including country of origin and document authentication reports for clients from the countries of post-Soviet Eurasia.
Instructing Dr Alexander Kupatadze
If you want to instruct Dr Kupatadze or if you want to discuss using Dr Kupatadze for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
Dr Kupatadze is an experienced expert witness in immigration and asylum cases for clients and appellants coming from the countries of former Soviet Union. He has given evidence in numerous cases.
Dr Kupatadze has experience of providing country of origin and document authentication reports in various legal proceedings for UK, European and US clients. He is most commonly instructed in the following types of cases:
- Asylum and immigration cases for the clients hailing from Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan
- Human Trafficking
- Conflict, terrorism and political or crime-related violence
- Ethnic and Religious Minorities
- Document Authentication
- LGBTQ Issues
- Women and Youth Rights
Dr. Kupatadze is known for his prompt handling of requests for country expert reports and document authentication. He is often called upon to provide expert testimony and ensures that he responds quickly to these requests. Dr. Kupatadze is also available to conduct an initial evaluation of cases and legal paperwork. In cases where additional information is needed for expert testimony, he can utilize his proficiency in regional languages to communicate with clients and gather the necessary information.
Qualifications and memberships
- BA (Hons)
- PhD in International Relations
- Member, Global Initiative Against Transnational Organised Crime
- Fellow, High Education Academy of UK