Dr Ivo Ngade is an experienced anthropologist who provide Country of Origin information on economic conditions, socio-cultural issues, political political trends, security risks, institutional structures, and reintegration processes, etc.
Instructing Dr Ivo Ngade
If you want to instruct Dr Ngade or if you want to discuss using Dr Ngade for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
Dr Ivo Ngade has provided more than twenty expert reports to solicitors for asylum cases
- English – Fluent
- French – Fluent
Dr Ivo Ngade has undertaken cases related mostly to…
- Assessment of relocation possibilities
- Mental health treatment and stigmatization
- Access to healthcare
- Female genital mutilation
- Gang violence
- General country knowledge
Dr Ngade has good availability, he dedicates a few days a week to his medico-legal work and can produce a report in 14-21 working days.
Qualifications and memberships
Qualifications & Professional memberships
- PhD in African studies
- Certificate of advanced studies in social and cultural anthropology
- Masters in cultures and development
- Member of Gent African Platform
- Editorial board member of Afrika Focus Journal (BRILL)