Dr Kirsty Moore is an experienced General Practitioner who provides expert evidence in clinical negligence cases.
Instructing Dr Kirsty Moore
If you want to instruct Dr Moore or if you want to discuss using Dr Moore for your case, please contact us.
Dr Moore has good availability. She now dedicates time during her working week to her medicolegal practice and can therefore offer competitive turnaround times.
Qualifications and memberships
- MBBS University College Middlesex School of Medicine 1996
- Diploma Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 1999
- Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (merit) 2000
- Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning 1999, recertificated every 5yrs, last 2020
- Letters of Competence in intrauterine device insertion 2010, recertificated every 5yrs
- Diploma of Legal Medicine (distinction) 2022