Dr Oluseyi Malomo is an able consultant general adult psychiatrist who provides expert evidence in civil proceedings including immigration.
Instructing Dr Oluseyi Malomo
If you want to instruct Dr Malomo or if you want to discuss using Dr Malomo for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
Dr Malomo provides expert evidence in immigration and mental health tribunals. As a practising psychiatrist, he is used to giving his opinion about the suitability for hospital orders under the Mental Health Act 1983, as amended in 2007.
Dr Malomo has experience of providing psychiatric reports in civil proceedings. He is most commonly instructed in the following types of cases:
- Immigration proceedings
- Mental health tribunal hearings
- General Medical Council UK (Full Registration) April 2010
- Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria (2007)
- Medical Defence Union (Membership no: 599087C)
- Royal College of Psychiatrists (21 May 2015)
- Approved Clinician (February 2020-February 2025)
Poster presentation at Institute of Psychiatry/South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust Physical Health Conference “Anti-psychotic side effects monitoring”