Dr Raj Kumar is a dental surgeon with expertise in restorative, implantology and orthodontic dentistry. Dr Kumar has experience of giving evidence at professional conduct hearings and has provided evidence in cases of dental negligence.
Instructing Dr Raj Kumar
If you want to instruct Dr Raj Kumar or if you want to discuss using Dr Raj Kumar for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
- Dr Kumar has over 10 years’ of experience in writing reports and audits for dental surgeons and lawyers in matters arising from patient and regulatory complaints. He has expertise in breach and causation. He is knowledgeable about dental regulatory guidelines and those of independent dental associations.
- He is experienced in assessing patient complaints, record card assessment, record keeping and assessing the patient consent process.
- Dr Kumar has worked closely with regulators, indemnifiers, lawyers, mentees and patients.
- Dr Kumar is compliant with Part 35 rules.
- Matters arising from patient complaints.
- Matters arising from regulatory complaints and fitness to practise.
- Breach and causation.
- Most of Dr Kumar’s evidence is commissioned by the claimant.
You can request to view the CV of any of our experts or contact us to discuss your requirements.