Dr Salah Breidi is an experienced expert in toxicology who provides expert evidence in criminal, civil, family proceedings and tribunals.
Instructing Dr Salah Breidi
If you want to instruct Dr Breidi or if you want to discuss using Dr Breidi for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
With a record of more than 10 thousand toxicology case and expert statements, Dr Breidi has given oral evidence on numerous occasions. In his day to day practice, Dr Breidi is familiar with giving evidence courts and tribunals. Dr Breidi is a toxicologist, and acted as an expert witness at criminal, civil and Family proceedings such as the United Kingdom High Court, Family courts, County Court, Magistrate courts, tribunals etc.
As a practising toxicologist he is used to giving his expert opinion about family proceedings under the Criminal Procedure Rules, r 16.2; Criminal Justice Act 1967, s.9 and Criminal Procedure Rules, r.27.2; Criminal Justice Act 1967, s. 9, Magistrates Courts Act 1980, s.5B, Standards for Expert Witnesses in Children Proceedings in the Family Court Practice Direction 25B.
Dr Breidi is comfortable in his ability to speak in public and his ability to speak clearly.
Dr Breidi has experience of providing toxicology reports in various legal proceedings. He is most commonly instructed in the following types of cases:
- Family and child custody cases.
- Criminal cases
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Public law proceedings under the Children Act 1989
- Personal injury (including workplace injuries)
Dr Breidi has good availability. he is able to turn around free evaluations and expert statements/ reports in a timely way without compromising quality. He is regularly instructed to provide expert evidence and to ensure good response times, he now dedicates half of his working week to expert court reports.
- English – Fluent
- Arabic – Fluent
Qualifications and memberships
PhD, MSc, BSc
- Ph.D: Doctorate in Analytical Chemistry from Kingston University – London.
- MSc: Master’s degree in Forensic Analysis by Kingston University – London.
- BSc: Bachelor of Science degree titled: Biomedical Sciences.
- Registered on the UK Register of Expert Witnesses.
- Member of the EUROTOX Register of Toxicologists (ERT)
- Registered at the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the International Association for Forensic Toxicologists (MTIAFT)
- Fellow member at the Institute of Biomedical Science (FIBMS)
- Fellow member at the Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC)
- Member of Society of Hair Testing (MSOHT)
- Member of the European Workplace Drug Testing Society (MEWDTS)
- Member of the British Toxicology Society (MBTS)
- Member of the Chartered Society of Forensic Sciences (CSFS)
- Member of the International Alliance of Clinical and Forensic Toxicologists (MIACFT)
You can request to view the CV of any of our experts or contact us to discuss your requirements.