Miss Laura Oxby is an experienced advanced Occupational Therapist who provides expert evidence in the area of health and social care, rehabilitation and therapy.
Instructing Miss Laura Oxby
If you want to instruct Miss Oxby or if you want to discuss using Miss Oxby for your case, please contact us.
Specialist assessments offered
- Complex occupational therapy assessment and report writing
- Sensory assessment
- Cognitive and mental health assessment including memory assessment
- Physical health assessment.
- Rehabilitation assessment and analysis.
- Holistic social/psychosocial assessment.
- Specialist equipment, seating and moving and handling assessment; including adaptations (minor and major).
- Functional assessment of ADL’s and activity analysis.
Qualifications and memberships
BSC Hons Occupational Therapy
RCOT Royal College of Occupational Therapy member
HCPC Registered Therapist
Miss Oxby has good availability, she is able to undertake both video and face to face assessments.
- English – Fluent