Mr George Dimitrov is a well experienced forensic psychologist who provides overall ADHD, autism, cognitive and risk assessments and related expert evidence in criminal, Parole Board, civil and family proceedings.
Instructing Mr George Dimitrov
If you want to instruct Mr Dimitrov or if you want to discuss using Mr Dimitrov for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
George graduated in 2002. He has been undertaking expert witness work since then on a variety of proceeding matters.
- Bulgarian – fluent, assessments can be undertaken in Bulgarian.
- Russian – nearly fluent, assessments can be undertaken in Russian.
- English – fluent, assessments can be undertaken in English.
- Risk of domestic violence
- General violence and sexual violence risk
- Parole board reviews
- Personal injury cases
- Mental health needs
- Cognitive (IQ) assessment
- Clinical negligence
- Asylum matters
- Bipolar and personality disorders (EUPD and others)
- Alcohol and drug use
- Relationship issues
Mr Dimitrov is able to travel all over the UK to undertake both face-to-face and remote assessments. He can submit his report 3 weeks following the assessment.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- MA 2002
- Specialisation in Applied psychology
- Currently a PhD student
- Member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the American Psychological Association