Mr Kurt Spiteri Cornish is an experienced Cataract and Vitreo-Retinal (VR) Surgeon with both an NHS and Private Practice. He can be instructed on cases related General Ophthalmology, Cataract and Retina.
Instructing Mr Kurt Spiteri Cornish
If you want to instruct Mr Cornish or if you want to discuss using Mr Cornish for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
Mr Cornish has bee trained in cross-examination on his Bond Solon course. He also has experience in GMC Fitness to Practice Tribunal.
In the past 12 months, Mr Kurt Spiteri Cornish has completed 94 reports for the Defendant and 72 for the Claimant. These reports included:
- Fitness to Practice
- Motoring/fitness to drive
- Breach of duty and causation
- Condition and prognosis
Mr Cornish has good availability, he dedicates one day a week to his medicolegal work. He has a private clinic where he can undertake assessments.
- English – Fluent
- Maltese – Fluent
- Italian – Fluent
Qualifications and memberships
- MD MRCOphth FRCOphth MSc
- Cardiff University Bond Solon (CUBS) Expert Witness Certificate Training
- General Medical Council
- NEOS (North England Ophthalmological Society)
- YRS (Yorkshire Retina Society)
- BMA (British Medical Association)
- BEAVRS (British & Eire Association of Vitreo-Retinal Surgeons)