Mr Lee Wright has been a midwife for 31 years and provides expert evidence in criminal, civil and family proceedings.
Instructing Mr Lee Wright
If you want to instruct Mr Wright or if you want to discuss using Mr Wright for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
I have been a Midwifery expert witness for the past four years. I have prepared court report and given oral evidence on one occasion.
- Personal injury cases
- Clinical negligence
Mr Wright has good availability. He is able to produce a report within 14 working days following assessment if needed. He is also able to complete desktop reports.
- English – Fluent
Qualifications and memberships
- 1991 Registered General Nurse,
- 1993 Registered Midwife
- 2000 Bachelor of Science Midwifery, Kings College London.
- 2002 Post Graduate Certificate in the Education of Adults, South Bank University
- 2006 Master of Science Healthcare and Educational Practice, University of Plymouth
- 2017 Graduate Diploma in Law (level 6) Birmingham City University
- 2019 Law, Evidence, and best practice in investigating complaints. Bond Solon London
- 2023 Expert Witness Certificate level 7 Cardiff University Bond Solon
- Member of the Royal College of Midwives
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
You can request to view the CV of any of our experts or contact us to discuss your requirements.