Mr Nadir Osman is an experienced Consultant Urological Surgeon.
Instructing Mr Nadir Osman
If you want to instruct Mr Osman or if you want to discuss using Mr Osman for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
Mr Osman has given evidence in Coroners court.
- English – Fluent
Mr Nadir Osman has specialist knowledge and expertise in:
- Vesicovaginal fistula
- Bladder injuries
- Ureteric injuries
- Renal trauma
- Urological consequences of spinal cord injury and cauda equina syndrome.
- bladder overdistention
- pelvic fracture urethral injuries resulting
- Urethral catheter related injuries
- Incontinence and Incontinence surgery
- Testicular injury
- Post RTA erection problems
He can also report on general urology such as:
- Missed Torsion
- Circumcision problems
- Benign prostate surgery
- Delayed diagnosis
Reports will be available within 6-8 weeks after seeing the client.
Qualifications and memberships
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training, General Medical Council 2019
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England (Urology) 2017
- Doctor of Philosophy University of Sheffield 2015
- Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2009
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery with Honours, University of Liverpool 2006
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- British Association of Genitourinary Reconstructive Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- Royal College of Surgeons of England