Mrs Simone Valledy is an experienced social worker who provides expert evidence in child and family Court proceedings and adult Court of Protection proceedings.
Instructing Mrs Valledy
If you want to instruct Mrs Valledy or if you want to discuss using Mrs Valledy for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
I started my Social Work career in 2010 and I have been giving evidence in Court since 2016. I am able to attend Court and have the confidence to give robust and concise evidence for any assessment or conclusion I have reached. I have given written and verbal evidence to the Court of Protection and Children and Family Court.
- Specialist Parenting Assessment (see below)
- Parenting Assessment
- Special Guardianship Order Assessments
- Viability Assessment
- Connected Persons Assessment
- S7 report
- S37 report
- Form F and Form C completion
- Mental Capacity (including court of protection)
- Independent Social Work Assessment for Adults and/or Children and Families
Mrs Valledy is available for planned work and can also accommodate short notice work which may have a tight deadline. Mrs Valledy is available for both face-to-face or remote video link assessments. She is able to produce a report within 14 working days following an assessment.
Qualifications and professional memberships
- BA (Hons) Social Work 2010
- Best Interests Assessor for Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards 2016
- Parent Assess qualified January 2022
- CUBAS licenced August 2023
- Member of Social Work England
- Member of Social Work Wales
- Member of British Association of Social Workers
You can request to view the CV of any of our experts or contact us to discuss your requirements.