Ms Cheryl Jones is an experienced Social Worker with over eleven years of post-qualifying experience and have worked within several Child Protection & Court Teams and Duty & Assessment Teams.
Instructing Ms Cheryl Jones
If you want to instruct Ms Jones or if you want to discuss using Ms Jones for your case, please contact us.
Experience of giving evidence
Ms Jones has eleven years of experience of providing evidence in the Family Courts, over three years as an Independent Social Worker. Ms Jones regularly seeks legal training to ensure that her knowledge and understanding is current and that any recommendations are in line with the best practice.
- Private family Law
- Public family Law
- Drug/alcohol misuse
- Mental health issues
- Domestic abuse
- Non-accidental injures
- Complex sexual abuse cases
- Parents with additional needs
- Supervision of Family Time
Ms Cheryl Jones is able to book assessments with 4 weeks from the formal letter of instruction. She is happy to travel anywhere in the UK to undertake the assessments.
Qualifications and memberships
- Social Science (BA Hons) Lancaster University September 2007 – July 2009
- Post Graduate Diploma Social Work University of Salford September 2009 – February 2012
- PAMS – 2020
- ParentAssess – 2021
- CUBAS – 2022
- Social Work England.
- Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).