As a smaller network of expert witnesses, we can offer a highly flexible service to meet the needs of solicitors, barristers and legal teams, plus police, probation and prison services, to provide court reports and medicolegal reports. We have experience in assessing and treating individuals with highly complex mental disorders and challenging behaviour as well as people whose mental health problems are subtler in nature. Our experts are practising clinicians who manage challenging caseloads of patients and who are recognised as being in good standing with their continuing professional development and maintain their knowledge of the latest practises and regulations. To find out more about our experts, request to download their CVs here:
Expert Court Reports offer a prompt service:
- Appointments offered within two weeks of instruction
- Reports returned within seven days of assessment
*For prison visits, there may be a delay if a visit cannot be facilitated by the prison.
**Addendum returned within seven days of assessment
We offer a simple, online quotation service, allowing us to provide a quote quickly and easily.
- We are compliant with the Information Commissioners Office
- We work within Legal Aid Agency (LAA) rates
- Our psychiatrists hold Bond Solon Expert Witness certificates
- We have produced over Over 300 medicolegal court reports
- We are recognised by high customer satisfaction